Monday, August 26, 2013

KEEP TAHOE WOO! - Tees in more colors and now STICKERS!

Order KEEP TAHOE WOO! t-shirts in many different colors/sizes and now in stickers, too! 

10% of all profit is donated to the Mockingbird Foundation.

In addition to stickers, the price of the shirt went up and I am unable to do any discounts, etc.  Read below.

ORDER HERE:
T-Shirts $26.95 +shipping: Order Here. 
Stickers (4-pack) $10.95: Order Here.




Why did the price go up?
The cost increased due to me using Zazzle to supply the shirts and stickers. Zazzle is a website where you can upload images onto many different products and have them printed one-off or create a "store" to enable on-going multiple purchases. The benefit for you is that you can order as many shirts as you want, whenever you want, for as long as you want and in many different colors. It cuts me out of the equation (my day job and life in general doesn't have enough room for t-shirt printing/shipping/handling etc). The cost of this increased availability and convenience is a higher retail price. I make just over $3 per shirt - I am not here to gouge you, I swear!

Stay tuned for more of my designs appearing on Zazzle or elsewhere.

Keep your eyes on Twitter (@sethrmPDX) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/phishPDX) for updates.

Thanks for the support.

-Seth

1 comment: